instead of desexualizing womens halloween costumes we should sexualize mens costumes and make it equal. i want boys in underwear and cat ears
I like your style, kid.
she ate a sock string and it’s stuck in her intestines and she’s gonna die if I don’t get her surgery. I’m about 600 dollars short, I have a donate button if anyone can help. i can show vet bills to anyone who wants to see. she’s such a good baby please help or reblog if you can im really scared I’m gonna lose her
edit: this is the bill from yesterday when we got her the xrays (the radiographs per snap) and a few other things to hold her over until we can build up some money. im taking her in today at 2:40 and ill ask for a copy of the surgery bill if i can get one (they didnt give me one yesterday because i couldnt even pay for everything on the last bill)
im also adding a picture we took of her on the vets table yesterday
reblogging with added proof
update: we’re at 450!!! she had to be hospitalized because she’s dehydrated, they’re gonna do some ultrasounds and figure more stuff out before the surgery, thank you so much to everyone who’s already donated, we’re gonna make sure the lil baby is ok
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
"Elmo is with his good friend, Lupita. They are talking about all the great things about their skin. For example, Elmo’s skin just happens to be very ticklish. Lupita’s skin happens to be a beautiful brown color. Skin can come in all different shades and colors. Isn’t skin just the best? However, ticklish or smooth or black or brown or white or tan, be sure to love the skin you are in."
I love this. I LOVE THIS. I love this. Children need to see this. Adults need to see this.